[Namron] There might be hope for Pooky after all....

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:33:46 PDT 2006

>For you gentleman who took notice, thank you for being only 1 part cad and 99 parts gentleman to this lovely young woman.See folks I'm doing better! I can wheedle the Pookacousness with only 1 part cad! HEHE! It might just be possible for ME to be a good person after all. who'da thunk it?

Pooky the Gentleman ~ Now that would be a nice persona, and We all know I'm do for a change....  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"