[Namron] Sponsorship needed for a Student

Ashly "Ethne" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 18:03:29 PDT 2006

Greetings good gentles!

  I come to you on behalf of a college student who is new to the dream and would very much like to make the event this next weekend. Unfortunately, they are unable to come up with the money for site. I am seeking someone who is willing to pay their way into site.

  If you are willing, please contact me via email at raviachekov at yahoo.com . Thank you!

  Sakami

      Sakurai Sakami
  Or, a Phoenix Gules
  ~*~
  Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
  ~*~*~
  The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
  ~*~*~*~