[Namron] Protectorate gate

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Oct 6 06:16:05 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the populace.

I would like to thank everyone who has volunteered to help work the
sign-in gate at Namron Protectorate next weekend.  As of this point, we
have at least 1 person on each shift, and only 2 shifts without at least
2 people working.  However, more people are always welcome.

The only shifts with only 1 person currently are the midnight-2am and
4-6 am Saturday shifts.

I do not have the signup sheets with me at the moment, but will post the
signup to the list sometime this weekend as a reminder for those who
have signed up as to when their shifts are.

Again, thank you very much to everyone who signed up.  You have made my
task of taking over at short notice much easier.

Annabelle
Acting Treasurer/gatekeeper
Namron