[Namron] FYI

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 20:26:55 PDT 2006

Grittins....
  For those of you who spoke up for furniture... please contact me when a good time for you to go get it is... I "hopefully" will be there tomorrow, depending on my idiot lungs. Where are the stunt lungs when I need them!?!?
  Ldy Susannah
  For those of you who just want to call and set up a time to go get... I am staying at Chateaux Du' Unicorn in the kind graces of Ldy Katheryn Ap Unicorn