[Namron] Troubling news

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 20:30:43 PDT 2006

Funny you should ask... Went to visit him today. He had to stop Occupational Rehab short today because he was having chest pains. He can not grip anything with his fingers, and is working on the walking thing. He is in Room 261 at Mercy should any one want to either call or make the trip. He has lost weight, and I don't ever remember seeing Andreas' hands looking so small  in all the time I have known him.
  Ldy Susannah

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:
      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }              Is there any up date?
  Grimmie