[Namron] FW: Protectorate gate

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sun Oct 8 04:30:13 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Here is the listing of gate shifts, and who I have as working each shift.

If you wish to change which shift you are working, or sign up for a shift, please let me know.  I will try to remember to post this again Wednesday or Thursday as a reminder.

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered for this.  In addition, I have 2 people who have volunteered to assist whenever I need them, but have not yet assigned them shifts in case anyone on the list needs to drop off.  Thank you, Vanessa and Marion.

Annabelle

Day/Time

Friday, October 13
4-6 PM                       Donnchadh                           Ithrael
6-8 PM                       Annabelle                             Jacques
8-10 PM                     Krista                                   Terrance
10-midnight                 Terric                                    Fayidah

Saturday, October 14
midnight-2 AM             Kathryn atte Unicorn
2-4 AM                        Adena                                 Kyna
4-6 AM                        Hatur
6-8 AM                        Aonghas                              Yvonne
8-10 AM                      Shadow of Skorragardr           Ara
10-noon                       Margarite                              Siobhan                     Sara
noon-2 PM                   Kathleen                              Heidi