[Namron] Namron On TV - Norman Med Fair!

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 12:21:26 PDT 2006

Linda Linn, the Norman Medieval Fair Coordinator, called me this morning
anxious to find out about the Documentary.  She said she caught part of it
on TV, and several folks have called her asking about it.

I told her some of our members recorded it and can make "TV ready" DVD
copies and added I would get one to her straight away.  She was most
thankful.

So, if someone can get a nice clean copy, I'll "kitty up" whatever the costs
are.  Please contact me off list or give me a call at 360.4150.

Many thanks!

Wolfgang