[Namron] FW: Protectorate Banners

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 13:27:21 PDT 2006

Annabelle,

  Can I get the children's sashes to you as well?  We never finished  the whole lot because Lucrezia was waiting for the grograin to come in  and then it got boxed up and packed.  But, we won't be arriving at  site until Saturday and I don't know what time specifically.  I'd  like for Pooky to have the sashes as early as possible.

  Isobel

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:  Margarite,

Since I'm planning on being there mid-day Friday, I would be glad to
take them for you.

Let me know if I need to come by and get them.

Annabelle