[Namron] Namron Baronial Guard / Feast o help

Chris Simon chainmansca at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 18:18:34 PDT 2006

Greetings
    Soon will be seated our new Baron and Baroness and it has fallen to me to help them form their new guard contingent. I apologize for the short notice but i am looking for anyone interested in the noble pursuit of protecting the voice of the crown in our lands please email or phone me at home.
    Also I plan to help serve at feast and the steward is currently looking for more willing hands so if interested please let me know and i will find out where to point you  not quite sure who is in charge but the event steward is my roomie so won't be hard to find the info.
  In humble service
  Aethelred