[Namron] " Hey, have you noticed the new Baron and Baroness are kinda _____ ? "

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:04:02 PDT 2006

Hey, has anyone else noticed that our next Baron and Baroness are altitudinally challenged? (rhetorical)

I know some have, I hear their lack of Pooky sization commented on by someone every time I see them in a public forum.

So, you know ME, I got to thinkin', how or whether this is loving. I would humbly recommend you do so as well and come to your own conclusions.

Some of the thoughts I have had are:

It is proper to bow or curtsey to a point at which ones head is lower then the person you are honoring. So in MY opinion we should definitely make an effort to be sure to be respectful unto them and make greater effort when we show them deference. This is the only way I could think of where the amount of physical space they inhabit should effect our behavior, or at least mine.

Another thought why is it necessary to inform someone or communicate to them their physical differences.  If you know ME you might have noticed I am physically different from what might be considered the norm on this planet, so believe it or not it has been mentioned from time to time (on average 3-5 times a week throuout MY entire existence) here on earth.
Is it mentioned to remind the people? They already know.
Is it mentioned to point out that fact to others whom might be present? They can already tell.
When mentioned is the effect to make light of the the individuals irregularity? Is that loving.
When mentioned is the effect to separate the person from the groups <accepted> norm? Is that loving.

I do know, the measure of a persons "stature" can be discerned or decided upon by ones "deeds" and "motivations" as apposed to being measured by ones physical form. For ME at least I find this litmus or standard  a better method of forming an opinion of someone, then how big or less then big they are or I might be being considered. (too pookish)

I'll rephrase since it's MY Point:

How's about We decide what kinda people people are by what they do instead of what they look like. It would be farer to them and give us a more accurate picture. Because you can affect what you do (95%)  but not how your shaped (95%).

There's a thought in MY head about how to best respect others, and how "your physically different" doesn't seem to do that.
There's a thought in MY head about being judged or judging others. How necessary it is to do that. What's the best way of forming that opinion. etc.
There's a thought in MY head about Namron not being the easiest Barony in Ansteorra for which to be Baron and Baroness (everyone agree, I knew ya would) so it would be unfair if the people silly and brave enough to do the job were perceived to be people with a deficit even before they had the oportunity to take action.
There's a thought in MY head as to what we should respect about people and why.

I'm still formulating these thoughts into english. But maybe I have shared of them enough.

With constant love given freely to everyone who displays integrety, honesty and respect.
Love with hiccups for the rest,

Pooky

P.s. Hobbits huh... they don't even rate as human? lolol I ask in the guise of an Ogre, Giant, Lurch, Troll, Neanderthal (that ones true), Pooky Monster, etc.

P.p.s. We who have been defined non-humanly often accept it on the basis we like our selves already , it usually isn't meant as an overt slight,  it's happened often to us, it is usually our friends doing it.

P.p.p.s. How far do you have to clime, stoop, or straiten to be regarded on equal footing from the get go?

Ok done, no one let's ya know more thuroughly what their thinkin' then ME.

(capitalization of personal pronouns reflect self imagery) me no. Me ehh... ME ding ding Pookish.

ROFLM_O!! If it'll help everyone, I'll be happy to have them sit on MY biceps as they hang on to a "paw" and neck for balance at events, while they do the princes wave. Ithreal please bring your camera ! Woops see I slipped up and thought of them "differently" too.

As usual, !Bad Pooky!

  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"