[Namron] Pookie is confused" Hey, have you noticed the new Baron and Baroness are kinda _____ ? "

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 22:38:11 PDT 2006

AD&D Monster Manual heheheh

Siobhan

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
                   Clean   Clean   DocumentEmail      MicrosoftInternetExplorer4     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }         /* Style Definitions */   table.MsoNormalTable  {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";  mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;  mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;  mso-style-noshow:yes;  mso-style-parent:"";  mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;  mso-para-margin:0in;  mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;  mso-pagination:widow-orphan;  font-size:10.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";}       Actually Pookinator. You would fit the Furbulg area.. tis a mythological Creature that was a Giant Dwarf. He had all the basic characteristics of the Dwarf but was well over 8 feet J to me your well over 8 feet tall.  Can’t remember which Mytho’s Furbolgs came from… twas either Norse, Celtic or Germanic.

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead