[Namron] Protectorate XXX Lost and Found

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 15 21:40:26 PDT 2006

No no that's the belt I got from the belly dancer at the Hafla... or I
should say behind the hafla.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead