[Namron] Ramping up Camp Cimmeron

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 17:19:49 PDT 2006

Well since I don't "play" with the SCA but only have family in it, I can say if you guys ask for community help for funding this I will help in anyway possible. I do think its up to the site owners to do this but they may not financially or physically be able to do so, and it would be wonderful for you guys to help.  Has anyone asked the owners to make these improvement? As a mother with a disabled child it just aggravates me to no end that this world can have such poor access for the disabled. Its very sad.

  Also if you do plan on making improvents might Might I suggest following the guidelines set forth by the Americans with Disablities Act? Here is a link with info

    ADA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities (ADAAG)http://www.access-board.gov/adaag/html/adaag.htm#4.7
  Its a great site, it lets you know how wide ramps should be etc I thought it might come in handy to you.

  Seriously, I know I am not a member of the SCA but many of you are like family to me and if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I wish you all luck on your project/decisions on the site

  Lori--Daughter in law to Maleah and Ulf
  'lurker of the Namron board"

 Lori