[Namron] Cimarron

Lindseybellam at aol.com Lindseybellam at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 23:11:23 PDT 2006

The way it was explained to me by someone who works for CampFire,  due  to
the damage to Dakani (behind Frontier City) in the May tornados (one of the
canoes was found in the ferris wheel), most of the money has been going to fix
Dakani since it gets more use in the spring, summer and fall.  Ekowah is so
much more convenient for folks traveling from the south, the paths are easy to
follow, lots of bath-houses, so lets check it out for horses. Everything I
have  heard about costs seem lower than Cimarron so lets go for it -  Gwyneth