[Namron] campsites and accessibility information

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Oct 17 13:38:12 PDT 2006

Quoting Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net>:

> Z,
> Are you asking for help finding your aforementioned derriere?
> Matthias ;)

NO, I'm not looking for help with that! You, sir, are a rapscallion and a
rogue! :)  (But I'm fairly sure the ladies of Ansteorra would have you be no
other way.)

But if you'd like to make maps and write up directions to event sites, noting
which ones are 'wet' and which ones are 'dry', that would be positively lovely
and I'd adore the help. :)

-Zubeydah, the directionally challenged.