[Namron] Update on Susan

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 06:13:51 PDT 2006

Our prayers are with Susan and her family as well.  Please let us know if we can be of any service.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.