[Namron] I guess it doesn't matter but....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 15:23:36 PDT 2006

My dear friend Pooky,

It is indeed a sad day in Namron.  I fear the loss of one friend from this list, and another iminantly from this earth.  I pray for both friends and their families.

It sure puts things in perspective.

And you might not hear this often enough Pookie, but THANK YOU for your hands that work to help others, and for your back that often carries the weight of others burdons, for your feet that walk the path of honor, and for your heart, which is large and grand and open to all.

Love you much, Brother Pook.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.