[Namron] Camp Cimmeron

Chuck Graves ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 18 20:57:00 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I did check that site out a couple of years ago. However, the general outcry
from Namron anytime a dry site is recommended placed it well onto the back
burner.

Experience dictates that a new site with alcohol restrictions usually will
be amenable once we demonstrate we can abide by ALL restrictions...as is the
case with Camp Ekowah. Show them that Namron is responsible and they will be
accommodating.

As I recall, the directions to the site are exit the first Guthrie exit (to
the left). Take a left at the first light. Head back up the hill to an
overpass which crosses I-35. The camp is on the right a couple of miles from
there...don't remember the exact distance as that was about 5 years ago.
Regards,
Tadhg
...When legends die, the dreams end:  there is no more greatness.  (Shawnee)