[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 6, Issue 96

Kadence McKinley darwinexcel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 09:35:43 PDT 2006

HI All,
A concern was brought up by a member of the populace
about the idea of posting the pop list, when it is
complete, to the Namron website due to  privacy
issues.

 I completely agree that there are probably several
members who would prefer their information not be
quite that public.  So, as a solution, once the pop
list is done, I will coordinate requests for
electronic copies of the pop list and email the list
directly to those who have requested it, thereby
keeping it among the SCA family.

Good catch Anabelle!

Thanks,
Nicolaea