[Namron] pell and trailer padding

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 12:04:23 PDT 2006

Come and get it :)  I will have plenty. Agnes

variglog at sbcglobal.net wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Agnes,

  I could give the padding a home (provided it’s the foam “multi-color” stuff) as that is what Siege Balls get filled with.

  Wolfgang