[Namron] Susan Campbell/Susannah Blackthorne

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 18:58:09 PDT 2006

Yes and no....... There hasnt been much in the way of change. She is still in a coma, still on the respirater and still listed as critical. They are saying she has brain damage but unless she wakes up from the coma they say they cant tell the extent or what would be reversable. Sadly this doesnt bode well.

  Scott says the folks from Namron have been incredible! There may be bickering and such but a crisis really proves that the barony can and will come together for one who needs it. For those who have visited with Scott, sat with Susan and mostly those who have helped to occupy Micheal during this time I have to say a heartfelt thank you. Some of us who are Susans friends have had to watch this from a distance and do what we can from where we are at. For the efforts of those who are there we are grateful because it gives us less worry.

  In service

  Lady Katren Fitzgerald
  m.k.a. Stacy Frasure

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:
    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }        Is there a up date?
  Thanks
  Grimmie