[Namron] The Barony of Namron's public Minister of Children's Monthly Report

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 15:34:56 PDT 2006

Thank you for the wonderful report, Lord Pooky!  Did you sash fit you?  I will be happy to make alterations if it did not for some reason.

Lady Isobel

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Greetings and warm regards unto the Barony of Namron from your Minister of Children,

" Hi Everybody. " Wow huh? Protectorate XXX has happened and it left ME with the impression of being a really good event!

 Fun and educational things occurred and the children did participate. "If I bring it, will they show up?" was a concern I had. Fortunately the youth of our Kingdom were very interested and eager to participate!

 Contessa Vanessa had 40+ children signed up to be authorized for Boffer. That has to be tremendous! I believe she has youth boffer authorization cards available to those whom are deserving. I can also be contacted if you need help getting a hold of her. On a personal note I am very happy to say MY niece Sammy (SCA name pending) was fully armored and ready to defend Namron and Ansteorra from any other youths aged 10-12 whom might have assailed our Barony and Kingdom with duct taped floatie noodle swords!!!

 Contessa Vanessa I believe had 23 youths participate in her Waterbearing Class. The participants also served as waterbearers during Namron's Rapier and Chivalric Lists, so that was wonderfully orchestrated by Lady Genevria.

 Our own Tiggy ( whom I here we will be seeing more of in Namron ) and GOD's own creation Lady Eleanor of House Wolfstar taught quite the informative Bardic Art's Class to Apprx. 15 children in the Great Hall.

 Lord Chass of Rundell was ready with his Class on Metal Working (chain mail pattern weaving) as was his Lovely Lady Lisa of Rundell with her Class on Herbalism. Unfortunately, time did not permit with feast on it's way, and we look forward to rescheduling those classes at their convenience.

 Lady Genevria's Pottery Class managed to be cancelled for the second event of Namron's in a row due to rain. I still have the Badges M'Lady, I am ready and at your beck or call.

 {(< SOME >)} of the other people whom have made great effort and made possible, the children's activities for Namron's XXX'th Protectorate would be known in MY Heart as:

 Honorable Lady Genevieve (designed the new patches for Namron)
 Honorable Lady Oriana (spent days nay weeks digitizing the designs)

 Honorable Lady Annabelle Marie Fitzsimmon
 Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
 Lady Lucrezia
 Honorable Lady Anya Gordon Lamont
 House MoOo
 The Illuminators of Namron
 Impromptu Members of The Newly formed Namron Sash Brigade
 Mistress Alix Tiberga of Aachen
 Lord Ian of Wiesenfeuer
 Saemundr the Pure
 Honorable Lord Barat FitsWalter Reynolds
 Impromptu Members of The Newly formed Namron Badge Brigade
 Honorable Lord Tadhg macAedain uiChonchobhair
 Lady Maraud
 Todd (friend of Mairin who hasn't played  in 17 years and Lovely wife Kat)
 Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah
 Shandra and Kendra
 Baron Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair & Baroness Muriel ingen Gille Crist
  Master Baron Ulf Gunnarsson & Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushanna bint Abdullah

 The Children of Ansteorra
 The Parents of Ansteorra
 Giggles };^) (I'm thinking about you this very moment Giggles)

 I feel inept because of MY inability to list and thank all of the people that have been kind, gracious, and talented enough to share in the endeavors set forth. Their efforts improve the experiences our children enjoy in the SCA.

 To all those involved you have not only helped to Create THE~DREAM for those who are most important amongst us. You have also fulfilled THE~DREAM for your Pooky and for this, I give each and every one of you Title to the Love in MY Heart.

Please do consider getting involved in the betterment, as I do, with those who are smaller then you.

In service to those smaller then I (Bubba come visit soon),
Lord Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Big Beautiful Barony of Namron

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan