[Namron] word fame and the Wonders of Namron beheld

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Oct 27 07:34:54 PDT 2006

Quoting Pooky:

> ----- Original Message ----
> I found something Very Very Nice at http://zubeydah.northkeep.org. then hit

Thank you very much for the compliment. :) I am glad that you like the site.
Since the guestbook is broken, I don't get much chance for feedback.

Please know that I am *always* _eagerly_ seeking out stories and viewpoints of
others. It doesn't have to be the huge epic that I tend to write - even just a
single paragraph of, "I went to Protectorate, and here's what was special to
me..." or "I enjoyed participating in the Bardic competition, and here is the
poem I wrote." or "It totally floored me when I was called into court for.."
(Of course, epic tales are *especially* welcome)....

(I own my own web server, so size is never an issue for articles. It also means
I am happy to post other folks' event photos, too.)

>  MY experiences were good too, but I wishwishwishwish! MY
> memory banks could hold, capture, and repeat this well.
> I'll have to try to sit-watch-listen-record sometime. Timetimetime
> timetime...

Pooky, my trick for remembering is 20th century cheating: I take pictures, and
I carry around a digital audio recorder. I record little 'notes' to myself of
neat things, and when I'm writing the review, I look through all the things I
took pictures of, to help prompt/jar my memory.

Hope that helps ...

-Zubeydah