[Namron] Keep me and my evil wife monster in your thoughts

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 27 22:56:51 PDT 2006

Well long story made short. My stupid niece who was on 7 years Federal
Probation got busted today with Felony Possession, Intent to sell and
possession of a firearm. What this means is I will be getting my Great
nephew who is 3 years old and when she has her baby she is carrying in
2-3 months we will be getting him as well. I guess good news is the
Barony is growing by 2 soon. Keep me in your thoughts as I prepare to
talk to the authorities next week. At least with me they will have love
and a stable home.

Chass Brown A.K.A.  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.
 Muddeler of Mead - Namron Brewing Champion 2006-2007