[Namron] buckwheat hulls

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Mon Oct 30 08:12:49 PST 2006

in the good old days when I was young and people were trying weird
things dream pillows were something that lots of people had.  Its
really just a sort of sachet you put under your pillow at night to
keep things smelling good.  Some people use various sorts of incense
type things in them to, so they said, promote different sorts of
dreams, but that's not something I can speak to from personal
experience, no matter what I was given, they just smelled nice when
you were trying to get some sleep.  Buckwheat hulls is a new one on
me, ours were usually just stuffed with some sort of batting.
                  Ewen

At 08:03 AM 10/30/2006, you wrote:

>Hmmm....I wonder if Mint, and Lavendar, and sage would be good?
>
>Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah
>
>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each
>sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the
>trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the
>journey you go, go with God.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked,
The good fortune to run into the people I like,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.