[Namron] Update on Susan/boxes/moving

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 17:17:24 PST 2006

Susan had promised me storage containers for organizing my house.  I don't know what is available.  What time to we need to be there to help.  I can pack boxes, but cannot lift.

Lady Isobel

Stacy Robinson <katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com> wrote: I  just spoke with Susans husband Scott as per his wishes I am reposting Pookies cry for boxes and help this weekend to pack everything and moves stuff to storage.

  Please let pookie know if you are available to help! Also if you are in need of furnature and can make it there this weekend the majority of the furnature will be up for grabs. Scott is not wishing to have to put any of the larger items such as couches into storage so if you need them please come out this weekend and get them.(Halldor he thought you may have been the one who was originally asked for them but wasnt sure, if so please let some one know so we may coordinate with you for a pick up)

  Susan is now in a private room. She has been removed from her respirater and is breathing on her own, however according to Scott the doctors are saying this is a persistive vegitative state. He is still ecourging everyone who wants to go see her to do  so though and there is far less time restriction now that she is out of ICU.

  I think that is everything he asked me to post. Please feel free to contact me if you need to get a message to him and cant reach him via phone(he is in Gathrie and has a hard time getting a signal but I speak with him every couple of days). I hope to see everyone out this weekend who can make it!

  Stacy

 Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

  Stacy  a.k.a Lady Katren Fitzgerald

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan