[Namron] Lady Susan

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 19:14:11 PST 2006

Okay,

I have spoke to Scott at great length several times today. Up until this afternoon he was under the impression susans parents had gone back to Montana several days ago. He has been stuck in Guthrie unable to make it in since wednesday of last week. The hospitol just called him today with the news that Susan was trying to speak. He is elated! He had no idea her family was evan still here up until then.

However ........ Despite anything you may have been told Jim there is no such order against Scott seeing Susan that he has been able to find out about from her doctor or the hospitol. In the state of Oklahoma a spouse has absolute right to make medical decisions unless there is a court order stating otherwise. Any decisions Scott has made have been with the input of these suppossed medical proffesionals( I say supposed since trying to speak does NOT denote brain dead as he had been told) The doctors were the ones who have removed anything from Susan, but your post earlier today really made it sound like Scott had done so against orders or something.  Your post really cast Scott in a poor light and I truelly hope it doesnt make people re-think coming to help them move this weekend because this is it, he has to be out of the house as of Sunday, and they really need the help.

Like Pookie said in a previous post, please verify any information before you post it as I did with Scott today. It leaves way to much room for the monster called rumor if you dont. Scott will be there hopefully tomorrow to get the final word on everything that has happened in the last 48hrs that they had not contacted him about until now.

 I am VERY pleased there may be a glimmer of hope for their family, but I am cautious as doctors have been saying this wasnt possible. The kids and I will be there hopefully on Sunday to help pack up and to visit Susan(and anyone else who shows up)

Stacy

Kathryn <kathryngordon@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

Jim where are you getting your info about Susan, I have not been to her
room since she was taken out of icu, but was there every day around
noon time to see her as I know several others were. I know they were
suppose to do more testing to try and figure out how much brain damage
has been done. I am still having trouble couping with this because it
happened right after they had gotten stuck in the mud at my house, so
please make sure of your facts before post to the world.

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn