[Namron] Lady Susan

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 07:11:13 PST 2006

I am sorry if people dont believe  me. You can call the hospital.or go by and visit. She is not in a coma and is making progress every day..Her speech is returning slowly.She can sit up in a chair for an hour.Her parents are still here in Oklahoma and are at her bedside most of the time.I visit almost every day..

Her huhsband Scott was waiting for the Hospital to call him..He has NOT been at the hospital since she was moved to a room...he is supposed to go to the hospital today..Any comment about this and other emails i have posted is welcome..But dont detract from people who have been there!
Lordy Lord Galiwyn
Chiurgeon
Deputy Hospitaler of Wiesenfeuer
A Lover Not A Fighter!!
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.