[Namron] Lady Susan

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 07:25:58 PST 2006

I get my info first hand..I am there almost every day this week..I get info from the nurses and personal observation.She is not in a coma anymore..she can now recognize people..
She is still on the feeding tube..but sitting up and going through rehab exercises..

About the Security guard,the nurse has said that it is the case,call or go by and find out for yourself..This is a hospital imposed sanction.

I was unavle to visit while she was in ICU because my car was being worked on..They all need our prayers and i will continue to do so for all of them.

As to his transportaion, he has my home number(405)936-9389..I live on the northside of the city and will gladly give him a ride, he has only to ask.

Jim AKA Galiwyn