[Namron] a return

ldyravon at aol.com ldyravon at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 20:50:55 PST 2006

I would also like to welcome you back.  I am fairly new to the Dream by comparison to several that have responded.  I would like to invite and inform you of the Canton of Skorragardr, mundanely known as Shawnee.  We may be even closer should you wish to join us.  I saw your posting of being busy this weekend, however our Populous Meeting is this Sunday.  Unfortunately we are attempting to find a new meeting place and this month's meeting will be outdoors at Kid Space Park in Shawnee. For now, we meet the 1st Sunday of the month.  We have an email list as well.  I am not good at inserting links and things and am on my work computer.  I hope this works.  If not, will someone more knowledgeable of such things provide some assistance?   http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/

Anyway, again, welcome back and hopefully you will find just the right niche.

In Service,
Lady Brenna Garrett, aka Ravon
Canton of Skorragardr