[Namron] And nowww for a public service announcement...

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 12:45:59 PDT 2006

Greetings!!!!

  As some of you know, My husband and I are moving to Utah. I am in need of needy people who need furniture, and can assist with the removal of a washer and dryer out of a basement that now belong to Lady. Katheryn. Theres end tables, couches, ect.. as Scott and I are taking the bare minimals...(No the books and book shelves are going)
  I am staying at Lady Katheryn's iffin ya want to contact me or just pop me an e mail on the list. See I  said I would be back for protectorate!! I will also be at pop...
  Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

  and now back to your programming