[Namron] And nowww for a public service announcement...

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:46:03 PDT 2006

I have a sister in need of a dish washing machine!

Please call ME if anyone has one 206-1227, MY email access is at an hourly rate at Libraries.

Thank um U,

Pooky o' du Pruned Paw  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:25:35 -0700From: samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] And nowww for a public service announcement...
I have an uncle in need of a washer dryer that just moved here.  Has anyone else contacted you yet?
 Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead. (DISCLAIMER: NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!. Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.