[Namron] addie and jon

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:08:50 PDT 2006

Please make sure her Poppa knows!!!

Double Love for the 2 of them, (and a slice for you too)
Poppa Pooky  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

From: Traciat at aol.comDate: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:05:08 -0400To: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] addie and jon

I am suppose to let everyone know that addie and jon have now made it safely to his parents house in maryland, just wanted to let everyone know they made it there and when they get a phone number and email address set up i will be announcing it on the list per addie's request.

Traci