[Namron] TRIBE WARRIORS ATTENTION

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:05:23 PDT 2006

Owen Stott want to make an appointment? I'll bring the hedge clippers.

I think I can handle more, fitful and pedictable dreams,
Pooky   . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

From: Traciat at aol.comDate: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:09:02 -0400To: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] TRIBE WARRIORS ATTENTION

There will be Tribe fighter practice this Thursday October 5th 7pm at Ace's House.
4141 48th Ave. Noble, Oklahoma 73068  Need directions.....call Ace at  326-7849

Come out to practice or just come to watch, all pointing and gigglers must sit on the LEFT side of the field so we know where to aim for when we fall.

See you there

Traci