[Namron] Yet another protectorate project....

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 5 09:19:40 PDT 2006

I do hope while you're beading you have OU-Texas on the tube and are
rallying the Northern Region to a Red River victory!

Wolfgang

  _____

I'm planning on being at Maleah's to bead on saturday so if anyone wants to
donate a can or two or a few cans...PLEASE either contact me so I can try
and pick them up if you're in or near Norman, or please have them at Their
Excellencie's house for me to pick up on saturday.

My goal is to have lovely Namronian fans for Their Excellencies to bestow
upon the ladies at Protectorate.

So, holler at me if you can get some paint to me!

Thanks!

Sami