[Namron] Power Cords

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 6 05:56:47 PDT 2006

If there is no other way, and a cord must go over a concrete walkway, the
best solution is one of those rubber cord covers from the office supply
store that allow you to pass over the cord.  Or a couple of strips of duct
or gaff tape, completely covering the cord from one side of the sidewalk to
the other.  If possible running the cord along a crack in the walkway, so
that the bump is lower will help too.  A little common sense, creativity,
and courtesy will allow solutions to be found that will not disrupt the flow
of traffic, or cause an accident.

Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net