[Namron] New Baronial Vscribe

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 20:22:37 PDT 2006

Wooo Hoooo !!! Congrats Ulfie!!!

Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings unto the Populace of Namron,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that you will have a new
Virtual
Scribe to administrate the Baronial website. Congratulations goes
to Baron Ulf Gunnarsson. We offer our thanks and appreciate to
all past virtual scribes of the Namron website and look forward to the
continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that have been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties Aaron and Britta,
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org