[Namron] Regarding transporting & Trailers for XXX

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Sun Oct 8 16:54:49 PDT 2006

Samarrah bint Annaan wrote:
> Greetings all!
>
> My Bjorn has a few questions regarding XXX.
>
> 1.  Are we needing to bring the WALLS OF NAMRON?
I will leave that decision to the Event Steward, Danielle.  I am
inclined not to bring them at this time.

> 2.  Who needs the Trailer and when do you need it?
We will need to meet at the shed on Thursday afternoon.  I would suggest
around 4-5 pm, though later may be necessary depending on people's work
schedules.  Transport to site can wait until Friday morning unless you
want to head up and drop the trailer off itself.

> 3.  With whom should he coordinate trailers and hauling and such?

My truck will be unavailable as I will be hauling my own trailer to the
event.  If someone can help tow the trailers, please let us know.  I can
be the contact point for coordination.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal Namron