[Namron] Medival: Barony of Namron TONIGHT on OETA!

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 8 20:24:54 PDT 2006

Hmm well I am electric lol The Electric druid. Btw I did record it and
will be able to burn it. So I will have a copy for the archive

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead