[Namron] " Hey, have you noticed the new Baron and Baroness are kinda _____ ? "

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Oct 11 18:25:48 PDT 2006

Pooky posted:
> When mentioned is the effect to make light of the the individuals
> irregularity? Is that loving.
> When mentioned is the effect to separate the person from the groups
> <accepted> norm? Is that loving.

Normally, yes, it IS loving.  In the context of these messages, such
remarks serve to say "gosh, you're unique AND you're one of us."

> How's about We decide what kinda people people are by what they do
> instead of what they look like.
No argument there.

> P.p.p.s. How far do you have to clime, stoop, or straiten to be
> regarded on equal footing from the get go?
You can't.  Everyone is unique.  The only equal footing at the get-go is
that we all start off strangers.  But that's easily fixed.

> ROFLM_O!! If it'll help everyone, I'll be happy to have them sit on MY
> biceps as they hang on to a "paw" and neck for balance at events,
> while they do the princes wave. Ithreal please bring your camera !
> Woops see I slipped up and thought of them "differently" too.

With your "hobbit" comment earlier and with the sometimes lengthy
messages, I could not help but laugh too, for I pictured you as
Treebeard.

Baron Ulf