[Namron] Protectorate XXX Schedule

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Oct 12 07:33:37 PDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 07:24:48AM -0700, Samarrah bint Annaan wrote:
> Thanks for the itinerary! Now a question...as I must have been
> distracted when this was announced...but what is Maggie's Vigil?

It was announced in court at Mooneschadowe that HL Magdalena de
Cadamosto, Master Oxlade MacKinnon's lady, will be brought into the
Ancient and Honorable Order of the Laurel in their Stellar Majesties'
Court Sunday morning during Namron Protectorate.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO