[Namron] Susan

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Oct 16 14:10:07 PDT 2006

There was a post on the Wiesenfeuer list from Tonya - I've copied it below.

"For those who don't know about it.. Susan had a massive heart problem
on the way home from this weekend's event...

I just got off the phone with Scott. They still don't know WHAT
happened to Susan.. still doing tests. She's in stable but critical
condition. Norman Regional ICU room 227. They have her heart restarted
and it seems to be running fine, but she is still unconscious and
unable to breath on her own.
Scott has set it up so that ALL visitors of legal age will be allowed
to go in and see Susan."

Mercedes