[Namron] Camp Cimarron

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Tue Oct 17 04:40:39 PDT 2006

The Camp Cimarron price increase everyone is mentioning was only for the 3
day events. They went from $7.50 to $10 for adults. I believe that was 3
years ago.

Camp E-Ko-Wah charges by facility use per day. If you reserve all cabins,
both houses, the long house and feast hall for 2 days and the pool for 1 day
it costs about $550 (I don't have the exact figures right now). Extend that
by 50% for a 3 day event. There are also charges for the lake front and
archery range if we use their equipment (e.g. bows) but we don't.

Elric Dracwin