[Namron] Ramping up Camp Cimmeron

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 08:04:25 PDT 2006

While Bjorn and I were there early on Friday, there was a group from the United way I think, that was re-roofing a hut as volunteers.  Perhaps we need to get with the site manager at the camp and discuss with her about getting in touch with those folks about dissability access...

Also, Has anyone ever thought of using Camp Ekowa?  I've been once before and access to feast hall, as best I can remember, is ground level.  There might be ramps needed for the showers, but I thought it was a lovely site.

Just a thought.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead. (DISCLAIMER: NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!. Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.