[Namron] return of the dead dog.......

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 10:19:07 PDT 2006

In the way far past..............
  We used to call the pop meeting after an event a "dead dog" meeting. This was the meeting where everyone brought their notes and thoughts about the previous event to discuss or hash out.  ie....beat the dead dog....

  Today is the tuesday after the event. I'm sure that everyone who worked the event wants to not think about anything, let alone anything dealing with protectorate, untill at least, this comming friday.

  The lists are a wonderful place for discussion, however...........
  In the future maybe we can hold off analizing the event, positive and negitive, for the period of a week. This lets everyone catch up on rest and real life. It also puts us all in a better frame of mind to then go back and start dealing with everything and everybody.

  just some thoughts from Barony West
  Aethelstan