[Namron] return of the dead dog.......

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Tue Oct 17 10:43:05 PDT 2006

> In the way far past..............
>
> We used to call the pop meeting after an event a "dead dog" meeting.
> This was the meeting where everyone brought their notes and thoughts
> about the previous event to discuss or hash out.  ie....beat the dead
> dog....
>

> Today is the tuesday after the event. I'm sure that everyone who
> worked the event wants to not think about anything, let alone anything
> dealing with protectorate, untill at least, this comming friday.

The practice now is to hold a post-event wrap up once the event
financial report is complete, that way we can bring everyone together to
go over what went well and what did not go so well.  We also discuss
what lessons were learned and how we could possibly improve on the next
such event.

As with all business meetings, this will be open to the populace (and
public, as a matter of fact).  I will announce the post-event meeting
date when it is decided.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal Namron