[Namron] Event list

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 18 06:36:54 PDT 2006

Bubba get a grip. I am not a victim but the law is the law. Don't follow
it suffer the consequences of your actions. Sooner or later someone will
Sue over access violations and well the group can not win nor can the
SCA. If anyone tried to "bitch-slap" me they would find that a nearly
impossible task :-). The sooner is closer than most know and it is not
by me. For a group that supposed to hold Honor and Chivalry above all
else listen to yourselves shesh. Bubba we are being told "If you need
something special like oh.,.. ramps to get into buildings supply them
yourselves, and suck it up and provide your own accommodations or don't
go" This was basically a direct quote from something that was sent off
list. This tirade all started over me asking for measurements so I could
replace that piece of crap dead ramp at Cimarron. That is me actively
trying to do something. There are accessible sites out there to be had.
just takes looking. In 5 min of looking I sent a list of what 7 or 8
camp grounds. I am now in a heavy duty all terrain powerchair and I had
difficulty getting around at Cimarron. If I had problems people in
regular power-chairs or manual wheelchairs wouldn't be able to get
around. Hell I wouldn't gripe if a site was even remotely accessible but
lets all face it Cimarron is not. I can't even get into the latrine (or
feast hall now for that matter).

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead