[Namron] Packing up Cimarron

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Wed Oct 18 10:02:20 PDT 2006

Chris Melton wrote:

>             Is this still going to happen this evening it has been
> mist and drizzly all day here in Shawnee.

Yes, we will be going to fetch everything from Cimarron.  If the canvas
is still wet, we'll bring it back and spread it in volunteers' back yards.

Currently, the drizzle has stopped, and temperatures and dewpoints are
dropping behind the front.  The canvas may be slightly damp, but should
not be heavy with moisture.  I will be taking my SUV which can haul all
the canvas from the GP medium tents.  I believe HE Donnchadh will be
driving HLBarat's truck to obtain the Baronial pavillion.  If we could
have one more truck to assist with the uprights for the GP tents, that
would be greatly appreciated.

Those who come might want to dress warmly.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal Namron
(m.k.a. Brad Stanley)