[Namron] Lost & Found? - by Maggie's Vigil

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Oct 18 10:45:08 PDT 2006

I appear to have lost something of great personal and monetary value. While
at Maggie's vigil, I was showing some friends a bottle of perfume. There are
three bottles, each a different perfume, in a small, dark crimson draw
string organza bag. The bag is only about 3" tall. The bottles are labelled
"Melisande" "The Brides of Dracula" and "Peony Moon."

If it turns out anyone picked them up during clean up, I'd would be most
grateful for their return. I last remember having them sitting at the
sign-in table at the vigil. I would have sworn I put them in my pouch, but
they are not there - they may have fallen out.

Any help regaining these items would be much appreciated.

-Zubeydah