[Namron] Lost & Found? - by Maggie's Vigil

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Oct 18 12:32:56 PDT 2006

Quoting Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv>:

> Hmm those sound like they came from my fav perfume shop
> Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
> www.blackphoenixAlchemylab.com

Chass:

Yes, they *are* from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. One of the bottles is
especially important to me, because I am the model on the label on the
Melisande bottle... Macha, the artist, is a dear friend of mine. That's the
only bottle I have, and they're a bit expensive to replace. :(  I'd planned on
using that bottle to make a shadowbox display, commemorating my moment of
fame. :(

- Zubeydah the really dejected.